Update: This webinar has ended. Sign up using the form below to receive the link to the recording.
Kicking off the new year, MoneyOwl will be hosting our first investment webinar of the year to reflect on 2020 and incorporate our learnings into 2021.
After a very rough 2020, living in uncertain times has become a norm and with a year full of unthinkable events and experts constantly switching up their investment strategies, it can be a lot to adapt to.
Now that we’ve moved on to 2021, MoneyOwl has invited two investment experts with decades of research and experience to share with you insights and opportunities for 2021.
Speaking at this webinar are Chuin Ting Weber, CEO & CIO of MoneyOwl and Dr Wei Dai, PhD, Senior Researcher and Vice President at Dimensional Fund Advisors. Together, they will be covering:
- What happened in the financial markets in 2020?
- What can we learn from 2020 to guide our investment strategy in 2021?
- What insights and opportunities are there for investing in 2021?
- Q&A with Chuin Ting and Dr Wei Dai
- 1 February 2021, Monday
- 7pm – 8:30pm
- Held on Zoom – the link will be sent to you via email upon registration
(Note: This webinar will not be streamed live on our social media)
Unable to make it? Just register for the event and we’ll send you the webinar recording when it is ready.