IMPORTANT NOTE ON FUNDING:
To get to the funding instructions or top-up instructions after your Investment Account has been successfully set up, log in to your MoneyOwl Account >> “Investment” section >> this will bring you to “Your Investment” page >> click on “Portfolio Card” >> “under Tab” Pending Requests/Cash Account >> View Transfer Instructions.
In the funding instructions, there is a “Reference Code”. You MUST indicate the “Reference Code” in the “Remarks/ Descriptions/ Comments” of your fund transfer, even if the bank says it is optional, otherwise we cannot trace your transaction easily and there will be a delay.
- Getting Started
- Managing Your Investments
- Multiple Portfolios
- Joint or SRS Accounts
- WiseSaver Portfolio
- General Questions
- United States of America Citizen/Permanent Resident/Tax Resident
- Citizens from Afghanistan, Angola, Bosnia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Herzegovina, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela and Yemen.Please note that this list may be updated from time to time.
Managing Your Investments
Joint or SRS (Supplementary Retirement Schemes) Accounts
For funds that are invested in your portfolio, you can choose to sell part or all your portfolio. However, please note that fund units’ Net Asset Value (NAV) fluctuate and portfolio values are not guaranteed. You may receive more or less than the capital invested.
Redemption monies can be transferred to your Cash Account or bank account.
For monies that are in your Cash Account, you can choose to withdraw all or part of it to your bank account.
If you choose to receive the proceeds in your Cash Account, the redemption proceeds will be reflected in your Cash Account within 7 business days for Investment Portfolios and 1 business day for WiseSaver portfolio.
If withdrawal is done from your Cash Account to your bank account, the money will be reflected in your bank account within 2 business days.
You can login to your account and go to the “Edit Profile” page to add your bank account details.
Alternatively, upon your first withdrawal request, you will be asked to add your bank account details. Once your bank account is added, there is no need to fill in your bank account details for subsequent transactions
Note: Bank Account must be registered under your legal name.
You can only add one bank account. If you would like to change the bank account, you can login to your MoneyOwl Account and edit the bank account details in the “Edit Profile” page.
|Asset Under Management (AUM)||Old Advisory Fees (% p.a.)||New Advisory Fees (% p.a.)|
|S$10,000 and under||0.65%||0%*|
|S$10,000.01 to S$100,000||0.60%^|
|S$100,000.01 and above||0.50%^|
|Platform Fees||0.18%||0% Absorbed|
|WiseSaver Cash Account||Bank Account|
|No. of business days from receipt of instruction*||1||2|
- Redeem your WiseSaver into your WiseSaver cash account.
- Create an investment portfolio if you do not have an existing one.
- Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your request to move your savings.