Purchase any protection, savings or retirement income insurance with us and get your FREE Apple AirPods (3rd generation) worth $269 and 50% first-year basic commission rebate*. Limited to the first 300 customers only.
How to qualify for this promotion*:
To be eligible for the Promotion, your insurance application must fulfil the following qualifying criteria (“Qualifying Criteria”):
- Qualifying Plans must be signed between 1 August 2022 and 31 October 2022 (both dates inclusive), and the policy must be issued 30 November 2022 (date inclusive).
|Product||Min. Premium||Payment Mode & Conditions|
|Term / Whole Life Plans
|$1,000 and above (Annual mode only)||Cash only
Min. Payment Term: 10 years and above
|Retirement Income / Endowment Plans
(Single / Regular Premiums)
|$10,000 and above (Annual Mode only)||Cash only
Min. Payment Term: 10 years and above
|$50,000 and above
|Cash or SRS
Min. Policy Term: 10 years and above
*Terms and conditions apply. Click here for the full terms and conditions.
Get the coverage you need through different life stages to replace your income, pay off loans or fund your children’s education fees.
Receive a lump sum or periodic payout from a term/whole life insurance, occupational disability income insurance, and critical illness insurance that can cover up to multiple times, across all stages of severity.
Meet your medium to long-term saving goals (e.g. children’s education fund, renovation, housing down payment funds) with certainty.
Receive a lump sum payout, consisting of guaranteed and non-guaranteed sums, upon maturity of the policy. Choose your preferred premium term of either Single, Limited-pay or Regular premium term that suits your budget.
Get a reliable stream of income during your retirement years.
Monthly retirement income or a lump sum payout that can provide additional retirement income on top of CPF LIFE and reduce the risk of outliving resources with returns better than bank deposit rates.
Why buy from us?
Our social mission
As an NTUC social enterprise, a financial adviser and fund management company licensed by the MAS, it’s our mission to empower you to live life to the fullest by helping you make wise money decisions easily and confidently. Trust forms the basis and is at the heart of everything we do here at MoneyOwl.
This trickles down into our products and services, which are provided by our fully-certified client advisers who take no commissions.
Reliable and competent financial advice
To provide you with advice that is conflict-free, MoneyOwl’s advisers are salaried-based and are not remunerated by commissions. We have no incentive to sell you products you don’t need at prices you can’t afford since they don’t take commissions. This means honest, trustworthy and conflict-free advice that helps you get that much closer to your financial freedom.
As seen and heard
As seen and heard
Our Insurance Partners
Terms & Conditions:
- To be eligible for the Promotion, the insurance application must fulfil the following qualifying criteria (“Qualifying Criteria”):
|Promotion Period||Product||Plan type||Policy issuance date||Min. Annual Premium||Premium mode||Min. Payment Term||Min Policy Term|
|1 August to 31 Oct 2022 (both dates inclusive)||Term / Whole Life Plans||Regular premium||
On or before 30 Nov 2022
|$1,000 and above (annual mode)||Cash||10 years and above|
|Retirement Income / Endowment Plans||Regular premium||$10,000 and above (annual mode)||Cash||10 years and above|
|Single Premium||$50,000 and above||Cash or SRS||N.A||10 years and above|
- Both new and existing clients of MoneyOwl are eligible.
- For regular premiums, the payment frequency must be annual mode.
- All protection plans are eligible except for the following: private Integrated Shield Plans, local Hospitalisation Plans, CareShield/ElderShield Supplements, plans using CPF monies and Personal Accident Plans.
- The list of Retirement Income/ Endowment plans that qualify:
a. Income – Gro Retire Flex, Luxe Solitaire, Gro Cash Flex, Gro Saver Flex, Gro Sure Saver
b. Singlife with Aviva – MyRetirementChoice III, MyLife Income, MyChoiceSaver, MyEasySaver
c. Manulife – RetireReady Plus III, Signature Income, Ready LifeIncome, IncomeGen, ReadyBuilder II, Grow Secure
d. Etiqa – Enrich Retirement, Esteem Eternity II, Enrich Flex
- Regular premium policies can be combined to fulfil the minimum required annualised premium requirement. Each policy premium term must be at least ten years.
- Single premium policies cannot be combined, and rewards are not stackable (e.g., a $100,000 single premium does not qualify for two redemptions).
- The policy must be signed by 31 October 2022 and issued by 30 November 2022.
- If the policy is terminated during the free look period, the client will not be eligible to receive the gift.
- The gift is non-exchangeable for cash.
- This promotion is not stackable and cannot be used with other promotions.
- MoneyOwl reserves the right to recover or adjust the amount equivalent to the gift in any manner at its sole discretion if the policy is terminated for any reason within the first year.
- Eligible clients will be notified within four months after the policy issuance date.
- In the event that the promotional gift is unavailable for redemption, MoneyOwl reserves the right to replace the gift of equivalent value in the form of shopping vouchers.
- MoneyOwl reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any point in time.
Buying insurance is a long-term commitment and should be bought according to your needs, affordability, and products suitability. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. For any enquiries, contact us here or email us at email@example.com
You might also be interested in:
Compare different term insurance premiums and buy the insurance that fits your needs with MoneyOwl’s latest insights.
Compare the different term insurance plus critical illness plans rates with our updated comparison table.
Got questions on children’s insurance? In this month’s Ask Me Anything, we answer all your children’s insurance-related questions – from legacy planning to buy the right insurance for your kids.
How much commission rebates do I receive?
When do I receive my commission rebate?
If you pay on a monthly, quarterly, or half-yearly premium basis, you will receive the commission rebates in November, for the months which your policy had been in force from October of the previous year to September in the current year.
For a policy incepted in October 2021, 12 months of commission rebate (Oct 2021 – Sep 2022) will be paid out in November 2022.
For a policy incepted in February 2022, 8 months of commission rebate (Feb 2022 – Sep 2022) will be paid out in November 2022. The rebates for the remaining 4 months (Oct 2022 – Jan 2023) will be paid in November 2023.