Enjoy up to 20% off the first year premium on any of the qualifying insurance products.
Protection plans, made for life’s I-don’t-knows.
Enjoy up to 20% off the first year premium on any of the qualifying Regular Premium Life Insurance Products.
Protection plans made for life’s I-don’t-knows.
|Category||Qualifying Products||Discount on 1st Year Prmeium (Based on % of annualised premium)|
|Protection Plan||Star Secure||5 years premium payment term = 1%
10 years & above prmeium payment term = 5%
Star Term Protect
|Protection Rider||Disability Accelerator
Advanced Secure Accelerator
Early Secure Accelerator
Cancer Premium Waiver (GIO)
Dread Disease Premium Waiver
Enhanced Payor Premium Waiver
Payor Premium Waiver
- Only yearly and half-yearly payment modes are eligible for this promotion and the minimum annualised premium for the Qualifying Product(s) must
be at least $60.
- Applications for the Qualifying Products must be submitted and received by Income from 31 May 2022 to 31 January 2023 (inclusive of both dates)
(the “Promotion Period”) and, if the applications are approved, the policies must be issued not later than 31 March 2023 for the customer to be eligible
for this Promotion. The customer may not use the same policies to qualify for more than one promotion.
- A customer who successfully signed up for a Qualifying Product and met the minimum premium set out in clause 2 above will be entitled to the
corresponding discount as set out in the table above. The discount will be given to the customer in the form of Cashback via their PayNow account
- If the issuance of the Cashback via PayNow (refer to link for more information: www.income.com.sg/promotions/life-promotion) is unsuccessful, the
Cashback will be sent by cheque to the customer’s mailing address with Income.
- If a customer applies for more than one Qualifying Product, the customer will receive the Cashback based on the policy or policies issued to the
corresponding Qualifying Product.
- The Cashback is not transferable nor exchangeable for any other item or cash in part or in whole.
- At least half a year’s premium for the Qualifying Products must be paid upfront and received by Income during the Promotion Period for a customer
to be eligible for this Promotion.
- The customer will refund the full value of the Cashback for the Qualifying Products which are issued but has terminated or lapsed whether by customer
or Income for any reason, and the customer shall immediately pay Income the amount, or if there’s any premiums refund involved, Income will deduct
the amount from the premium refund to the customer.
- Income will issue the Cashback to eligible customers based on the policy issuance date as set out on www.income.com.sg/promotions/life-promotion,
provided that the policy is in-force as of the issuance date of the Cashback.
- A letter to inform the customer about the Cashback will be sent to their address registered with Income.
- Proof of credit into PayNow shall be deemed as conclusive evidence of delivery and receipt.
- Income reserves the right to amend, add, withdraw or supplement the terms of this Promotion at any time without prior notice to the customer.
- If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in
connection with this Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail. No appeal will be entertained.
- Under no circumstance shall Income be liable to any customer or party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities,
losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses (including any special or consequential damages or losses) in connection with, related to or resulting
from this Promotion.