Investment and Savings

Yes, you can. You will need to obtain the “Transfer of Account Form” from the new SRS operator, who will then liaise with your existing operator to effect the transfer. Please email to when the transfer is completed. We may request for additional supporting documents.

Can't find what you are looking for?

Leave a message with your question and we’ll get back to you!