Fair dealing is central to MoneyOwl’s corporate culture and ethos. The Company builds long-term relationships with our clients by conducting our business honestly and ethically.
Our policies (including policies on the remuneration of advisers), systems and work processes are structured with the objective that our market and business activities achieve fair dealing outcomes for you, the client.
- We assess our products and services to ensure that they are suitable for you.
- Our Client Advisers undergo regular training to ensure quality of advice.
- We provide clear, relevant and timely information for you to make informed decisions.
Complaints and feedback are taken seriously and resolved independently in a prompt and effective manner. The relevant Head of Department (HOD) will investigate and recommend a course of action to the feedback or complaint that is received against his staff.
Our process include:
- Acknowledgement of your complaint/feedback within 2 business days.
- Interview with you to understand more.
- Notify you within 14 business days from the date of receipt of complaint or feedback.
Clients are provided with a clear avenue to provide feedback. If you have any feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.